Living together in the houses of our beautiful resort requires mutual consideration and compliance with the rules. These park rules are valid for all residents, whether owners or tenants. In the case of non-compliance, the STOWE administration or the resort management reserves the right to take further action.
- Doorways, staircases and corridors must be kept clear as escape routes. For this reason, you are not permitted to leave any items in these areas. Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, skis, shoes etc. must not be left in staircases, corridors or in front of the houses. After use, they must be stored in the basement of the respective apartment;
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in all houses;
- Dogs must be kept on a leash on the premises. Dog mess must be cleaned up immediately using the bags provided and disposed of in the respective dog waste bins;
- You are not permitted to barbecue on balconies or patios using wood or charcoal. Electric or gas barbecues are allowed, provided they do not produce any unpleasant smoke. There is a public fire/barbecue area on the beach in front of the A houses;
- Front doors must always be kept locked from 10.00 pm to 6.00 am.
Rest periods / noise
- The night rest period is from 10.00 pm to 6.00 am. Please show consideration for your fellow residents also during the other times. Radios, hi-fi systems and TVs must be set to room volume;
- Staircases, lifts and corridors are not a playground for children. Playgrounds and suitable lawns are signposted in the resort. Car parking areas are no play areas. Please supervise your children in the playgrounds and inform them of the rules of conduct;
- You are not permitted to fly remote controlled drones, motorised model airplanes etc. in the resort.
Trafic regulations / car parks
- Traffic regulations for pedestrian areas apply to the entire resort; this includes driving at walking speed;
- Parking in front of the houses is permitted only briefly for loading or unloading. Any contraventions will be subject to a penalty. Please park your vehicle only in the designated parking space for your respective apartment. Visitors’ vehicles, secondary vehicles and large vehicles must be parked in the central car park.
Waste / refuse
- Please separate your waste into paper, tin, glass, PET bottles and residual waste, and dispose of it in the respective marked containers. Please do not leave your waste next to the containers. Waste containers can be found in different locations in the resort. Do not place your waste near the front door, in front of the house or in or next to the waste bins along the roads and paths in the resort.
Washing machine / tumble dryer
- Each house in the resort has one washing machine and one tumble dryer in the basement. Please show consideration to other residents in the house who also want to use this equipment. Please leave the machines in a clean condition. The filter of the tumble dryer must be cleaned after each use.